AUTOMATIC WATER SAMPLERS
There has been a worldwide trend towards automatic sampling because:
- Samples are collected at specified intervals or paced to water flow, rainfall etc.
- Eliminates multiple trips to monitoring site
- Eliminates hazardous manhole entry.
- Better site history data.
- Reliable and representative sampling to match the improved capabilities of analysers.
N&Z Instrumentation & Control supply a variety of automatic samplers for sequential or composite bottle sampling. They are easily programmed to give reliable sampling for applications such as storm water or effluent monitoring, pre-treatment, sewer and bio-monitoring. The on-board, rugged, high-performance peristaltic pump delivers samples up to a head of 7 .6m. It automatically compensates for any volume deficiencies due to air slugs. Configurations include fixed, portable and refrigerated samplers. Refrigerated samplers provide a more faithful representation of the water body. Isco is a leader in this field. These automatic samplers have a long and successful history in South Africa, proving that Isco samplers can cope in Africa’s harsh environment.