Now even easier to use
Now even easier to use Fuji’s new version 5 transmitters are now even easier to use. You don’t need a communicator to set up and calibrate the transmitters. This functionality is now built-in, and is easily accessed via the 3 push buttons on the optional digital indicator. However you can still set up the transmitter with the Fuji or any other Hart communicator. Fuji’s patented “floating cell” sensor is the heart of this reliable range of pressure and differential pressure transmitters which have a highly successful track record worldwide and in Southern Africa. User-friendly Functions:
- The LCD displays the measurement in engineering units or percent, or alternates between the two.
- Use the Check Terminals to measure the mA loop current without breaking the loop or disturbing your plant.
- Simulate current output in 0.1 mA increments. This is very useful for commissioning, loop checks, or checking receiving instruments.
- There is an external screw to set the Zero. This function can be locked out.
- The Guard Code prevents unauthorized tampering with the settings.
- Diagnostics: displays historic maximum and minimum temperatures of cell and electronics.
- Accuracy: ± 0.065% of span as standard, ± 0.04% as option.
- Fuji transmitters can be “dry” calibrated (i.e. without a reference pressure) to the same accuracy as “wet” calibration.
- Stability: ± 0.1% of upper range limit (URL) for 10 years for most models.
- A built-in arrester protects the electronics from lightning surges.
- The “advanced Floating Cell” design reduces total measurement error in actual field applications by protecting the pressure sensor against changes in temperature, static pressure and overpressure.
- Conform to SIL (Safety Integrity Level), Single mode 2.
- In addition to Linear and Square Root, the output signal is programmable (up to 14 points)
- Hart communication to PCs, PLCs or DCSs using Fuji’s software, AMS, FDT/DTM, HartExplorer or Pacware.
- Fuji transmitters have bilingual communications to speak both Fuji protocol and HART. Any HART compatible devices can communicate with the transmitters. Fuji has become a standard-setter in Southern Africa due to its superb performance, long-term stability, excellent pricing, support and quick delivery from large stock held in Johannesburg.